“Personal Information” includes, without limitation, your name, contact information (including e-mail address and URL), and other individually identifiable information about you. “Non-Identifying Personal Information” includes information about you, including, without limitation, your Internet service provider, browser type, domain name, the Web Site that referred you to us, the web pages you request, the date and time of those requests, and entry and exit points. “Business Contact Information” includes the name, title, business address, telephone number of an employee of an organization. Business Contact Information is not Personal Information.
II. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Voluntary provision of personal information
Intrinsicone.com would require certain identifiers to access information over the Website or may require registration, then personal information is required (such as your name, email address and an account password). Intrinsicone.com may combine the provided information with other third-party information to provide you a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
For certain other services, such as our subscription services, credit card or other payment account information is requested Intrinsicone.com DOES NOT store your credit card information; the credit card information is directly routed to the payment gateway agency or the concerned bank. Hence, the User is hereby notified that the User is solely responsible for its credit card information. User hereby indemnifies Intrinsicone.com against any claim pertaining to the use of said information. User is requested to contact Intrinsicone.com in case any clarification or assistance is required on this point, we would be pleased to help.
2. Cookies & Logs
When you visit Intrinsicone.com, we send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. Generally cookies and logs can be maintained & controlled by the internet browsers (Internet Explorer or Mozilla, etc.), including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
3. User communications
When you send email or other communications to Intrinsicone.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, improve our services and for our records
4. Affiliated sites
Intrinsicone.com may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
6. Other Sites
III. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
(b) Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
(c) Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
(d) Developing new services.
3. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Intrinsicone.com features and services may not function properly if your cookies options are modified.
IV. INFORMATION SHARING
1. Intrinsicone.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or when we have your permission/consent that may be taken and is inclusive of clickwrap contracts or clickthrough contracts, or under the following circumstances:
(a) Information may be provided to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or trusted partners for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf, all covered by strict confidentiality agreements
(c) Upon goodfaith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Intrinsicone.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
2. Intrinsicone.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies, banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
3. Intrinsicone.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
4. Certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular option, etc. may be provided to third-parties. Such information does not identify you individually
V. INFORMATION INTEGRITY, SECURITY AND LIABILITY
1. Security: Appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data have been taken. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where personal data is stored. All access to user related personal information is restricted to Intrinsicone.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services and limited only to its specific use within the scope of services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
3. Updating personal information: Intrinsicone.com makes efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct or edit this data. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or for which access is not otherwise required.
4. Intrinsicone.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.